|What is a Christian Vampire, and why that particular name and description?
Christian vampires are people who have lost all instinctive or rational sense of what morality is(1), who loath this *mundane* earthly world and humanity(2), who presume a moral right to the death of others, i.e. to use the shed blood of the innocent (living-dead Jesus) to become immortal, who presumes to "feed" off of Jesus' flesh and blood, literally(3) or "spiritually"(4), as an "immortal" person having "everlasting life", as noted in John 6 (5), and who actively evades the "light" i.e. exposure to the public as being the cynical, immoral, world and humanity-hating blood suckers they are.
1. Christian vampires have lost all sense of common decency and instinctive morality. Common sense tells us that starving little children, as a means of wrathful punishment, until they eats her parents, is an evil thing to do. And the same common sense and innate knowledge of good and evil tells us that the scriptures in Ezekiel 5 that describes 'god' doing this, and these same verse saying that 'god' says that this behavior is evil, is in fact describing an evil action. Christian vampires often deny that this action (that ostensibly 'god' says is "evil", ra in Hebrew, http://tinyurl.com/3d9cgd) is in fact evil, calling it "justice" instead. The tenth plague in Exodus is much the same, where the burning bush 'god' in Exodus 3 explains just why 'god' decides to harden the Pharaoh's heart so he won't comply with Moses' threats. It's to shake down the Egyptians for gold and silver. YHWH is described as killing first born, including the babies, of the Egyptians just to terrify them enough to fork over the bootie to the Hebrews. This 'god' is described as a pirate terrorist, and this is the same 'god' that, out of vengeance, caused people to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters in Jeremiah 19. Again, allegedly this 'god' describes his own actions as "evil", (ra).
2. Christians often create a mental ego schism where the more they love 'god' and attribute all virtues to this world-transcendent 'god', the more they loath and even hate the *mundane* material world (and humanity) sans 'god', often attributing mankind as the cause of the "fall" of the material world in 'god's eyes. Such Christians can often be heard declaring that they just can't wait until Jesus comes to "take them home" and the 'left behind' experience The Tribulation and Armageddon. Their thirst for the extinction of the human race at the "End of Times" is there for anyone to observe, if one can manage to get a glimpse just underneath the maniacal "happy in Christ" veneer.
Here is a couple of posts from an exposed Christian vampire from one of the yahoo groups I'm a member of.
"If I were him, I would bomb us all with fire from heaven and get it all over with. None of us deserve any mercy or grace or salvation." ~ Sandy; Message #403594 Realabortiondebate group
"Logos...Human beings ARE just plain stupid...
Why he ever made us and still puts up with us is a mystery to me.
I can only guess that it is his LOVE that keeps him from destroying us and giving us the death, which of course we DO deserve because of our rebellion, our bad attitudes, our lack of faith, lack of appreciation, lack of gratitude, our lies, hatred, idolatry,unbelief, doubts, cowardice, slander, wickedness, greed, depravity, murders, rapes, theft, sexual immorality, abortions, child sacrifices, child molestation, pedophilia, adultery, gossip, arrogance, evil thoughts, envy, deceit, etc...
Until YOU understand just how BAD mankind has become, you will always think that even what YOU do is AOK. ~ Sandy; Message #448575, achristianvsatheistclub group
3. See Catholic Eucharist and Transubstantiation.
4. See Eastern Orthodoxy's version of the Eucharist.
5. John 6:53-57; "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me."
"When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?"
"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."